An opportunity exists for a full time Lady in Waiting at Queen B.
The role is varied but ultimately there is never a dull moment. To some extent the scope of the role will depend on the successful applicant and what their strengths are, but at a minimum the role will involve:
- packing orders
- helping man the shop at the Hive
- keeping the Hive clean
- unpacking deliveries
- keeping the Hive running efficiently
- preparing for trade shows
- helping attend to emails
Other tasks that may be involved (depending on skill level)
- assisting with PR
- updating website
- product photography
- you name it
- if it is something that is required to be done in a small business, then most likely that too
- great attention to detail
- 'i' dotter and 't' crosser
- good memory
- ability to pick things up quickly and think on your feet
- good presentation
- fine print reader
- neat hand-writing
- good communication skills
- detail demon
- desire to make a difference
- ability to work under pressure
Just in case you missed the point, the role is for someone who is VERY detail oriented. We have big picture lovers more than covered at Queen B!
The role is full time and will involve working on Saturday's. We are prepared to be a little flexible with hours for the right person.
To apply, please read more thorougly about Queen B on our website. If you're interested after that, please pop an email to the attention of Cate on the email address queenb [at] queenb.com.au (replace the [at] with @) telling me a little about yourself and attaching a resume if you have one. Please also answer the following 3 questions:
1. What appeals to you most about the role at Queen B?
2. How would your friend's describe you?
3. What did you love most about your last job?
Applications close 9th September 2011.
Queen B beeswax candles are made with 100% pure Australian beeswax a pure cotton wick and copious amounts of hand made love. We stock beautiful and stylish candle holders, personalised candles, votive candles and pillar candles that nourish the human spirit and our environment.