A few interesting lessons I've learned about using Facebook for Queen B...
- post a photo from Instagram: 1-2% 'like' the post (if it is anything to do with Joost, slightly higher response rate!)
- post lovely feedback (I only post about 1% of the beautiful emails we get): 3-8% 'like' the post
- post about media on Queen B: 5-10% 'like' the post
- post a story about Tilly (candlemaker): 10-15% 'like' the post!!
- do a post requesting feedback: Facebook page goes off and people get really engaged
So, what do we then do with that?... we listen. On that note, I'm excited to show you our new logo (being a small business, it will be rolled out as and when new packaging is printed!)
And I'm delighted to say that we have the plain clear votive glasses back in stock!
Stay tuned for more requests for feedback (and posts about Tilly)!
Hope you're having a great Easter.