You will be self-motivated, a 'people person' and have great attention to detail for this "girl" Friday position (boys also welcome to apply). A passion for sustainability, Australian made, natural products and luxury goods would be a great start.
Based on Sydney's Northern Beaches, this position is for 2-3 day per week initially with some flexibility in the hours you work. There is potential for this to be a full time role within the next 6 months.
Our core business is hand-making pure Australian beeswax candles. Our candles are made without compromise and are sold in galleries, design oriented stores and eco/organic stores across Australia.
Your role will be many and varied with never a dull moment and will include lots including:
• attending to customers in the retail store
• packing and dispatching online orders
• responding to email & telephone enquiries (in time)
• keeping the retail store clean & tidy and well stocked
This is a great opportunity for a bright and passionate person motivated to make a difference and motivated by results. Your organisational skills, attention to detail and hands on abilities will be rewarded both in seeing results and in being part of the small and passionate team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• the ability to work both on the big picture and to have an eagle eye on attention to detail
• great administrative skills (proficient computer skills)
• a passion for making a difference
Work experience is preferable.
We offer a unique working environment, an unrivaled product, a completely flat management structure (you will report to the owner) and an opportunity for the right person to make a real difference both to our business and to a broader audience.
The position is for an immediate start - or ASAP so that Treena can do a handover!
Cate Burton, Director
send resume and covering letter by email to: cate.burton