Yes! A few interesting lessons I've learned about using Facebook for Queen B...
- post a photo from Instagram: 1-2% 'like' the post (if it is anything to do with Joost, slightly higher response rate!)
- post lovely feedback (I only post about 1% of the beautiful emails we get): 3-8% 'like' the post
- post about media on Queen B: 5-10% 'like' the post
- post a story about Tilly (candlemaker): 10-15% 'like' the post!!
- do a post requesting feedback: Facebook page goes off and people get really engaged